PORON® – a brand name of Inoac corporation, is a highly functional polyurethane foam that composed by fine and uniform cell structure. Unlike any other foam, it has low compression set and minimal set-in fatigue. Additionally, it has superior features such as energy absorption, seal ability, dimensional stability, and no migration. It has been used as sealing, packing and cushioning material in a wide variety of fields like PC/IT, mobile communications, automobiles, home appliances, A/V equipment, sporting goods, medical supplies and shoes application.
PORON® has a fine and uniform cell structure compared to other materials (semi-continuous air cells).
- PORON® has very low compression set.
- PORON® provides high sealing performance.
- PORON® offers outstanding thickness accuracy.
- PORON® has minimal migration effect on other materials.
- PORON® is a material with high fabricating efficiency.
- PORON® provides excellent dimensional stability
- PORON® offers excellent impact absorption.
INOAC offer four series:
- LO/FR (Low out-gassing/Flame-retardant),
- PET support material)
- Special surfaces.